Our steam workshop has been finally updated!

Zindar55 here to announce that our steam workshop has been finally updated with patch v7.4a.
After 3-4 hours of trouble shooting, I final figured out that I accidentally deleted the .pub files that are attributed with becomethehighking.esp, so in other words I deleted the info for the publication of Become High King. I am still a noob to Steam workshop, but I would like to a apologize for the steam user having to wait for there update. I hope to fix issues quicker in the future, but there a thing called life that gets in the way sometimes, as many know.

~ Zindar55 Infinium Studio's Founder/Dev



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surgus Moves Back To The Warrens - BHKoSV2

Become The High King V2 For Special Edition [XBOXONE & PC]

Skyrim Special Edition & where Become High King is right now